Denise has experience working in both large and SME organisations; establishing and leading teams in niche and large businesses, both as an SME Owner and in large organisations as a senior executive. She brings the learnings (of which there are plenty!) from this knowledge to your business; supporting you to create a strategy for positive business impact through leadership and development coaching. She is also a member of the Association of Business Mentors and will help you to focus on business growth and improvement.
INVEST IN EXECUTIVE AND GROUP COACHING
Making a difference for individuals, teams and the organisation
- Supports individuals growth during business transformation
- Increases the engagement and contribution of your employees
- Improves the long-term retention of your high performing employees
- Validates the commitment of the business to personal growth
- Optimises identification and development of high potential employees
- Supports the business succession plan and individuals’ aspirations
- Improves the performance of key individuals in your teams
- Supports identification and development of high potential employees
- Helps identify both organisational and individual strengths and development opportunities
Encourages ownership of personal development
Coaching in organisation and leadership settings is also an invaluable tool for developing people across a wide range of needs. The benefits of coaching are many; 80% of people who receive coaching report increased self-confidence, and over 70% benefit from improved work performance, relationships, and more effective communication skills. 86% of companies report that they recouped their investment on coaching and more (source: ICF 2009).